Journal of Consciousness Studies
From: £93.97 / year
All prices include free second class/surface mail shipping. If you require airmail then please contact us for prices.
Are you trying to renew your JCS subscription?Try our Step by Step Guide to Renewing to help you.
Special Edition: JCS Vol 23, issue 1-2, 2016
- How does the mind relate to the brain?
- Can computers ever be conscious?
- What do we mean by subjectivity and the self?
These questions are being keenly debated in fields as diverse as cognitive science, neurophysiology and philosophy. JCS is a peer-reviewed journal which examines these issues in plain English.
Full Text of Selected Articles
JCS is a traditional printed publication — most of our subscribers like to read every article and we pride ourselves in the quality of our editing, printing and binding. However we have a thriving email discussion group, jcs online forum which is sampled here and have included links to the full text of a representative sample of refereed articles, editorials and reviews from JCS itself.
- “Do we need this journal? . . . Yes, we do: there is no other journal quite like it, and one day we shall, I think, look back to its appearance as a defining moment . . . and at the price, it’s a snip!” Jeffrey Gray, Nature
- “With JCS, consciousness studies has arrived.”
Susan Greefield, Times Higher Education Supplement
- “There is a need for